Thursday, August 25, 2011

Whole lotta of everything and a little bit of sumthin

So today is Thursday, August 25, 2011. My babies went started school today... my oldest in high school and my youngest in jr. high this year!! Where has the time flown by!! I look at my youngest an remember when my oldest was that age. I was soo sick back then, I actually apologized to her for not being able to be there for her like I wanted to be. From surgery complications to my fibro going NUTS to their father leaving and up and joining the military when I was in the hospital unable to even take care of myself, let alone 2 small children! Needless to say, that time period was one of the hardest things I have ever endured. It lasted WAY to long with the LACK OF DOCTOR care (back then, now, thank you Dr. M, I love you, your the best!!) and everything my body and spirit went through..... 


Yesterday, Wed the 24th of Aug, I woke up around 6 am with the worst migraine I've had in years. When I say bad, I mean BAD!!!! Me and the girls had haircuts and we couldn't miss them (school started today and we were looking shaggy), so while the older girls were getting their haircuts, I took my youngest to get a pair of shoes for school that she needed. We were right next door to Maurices (my favorite clothing store) AND I even have a $5 coupon, and I didn't even go in.... that's how sick I was!! 


The migraine came from a combination of things... all of them rolling together to form "A Perfect Storm", well, perfectly AWFUL!!! I overdid it, the temps were over 100 degrees and I was out and running errands in it, drinking too much coffee (in the form of my yummy fraps).... and I was sooo busy getting everything ready for the girls to go back to school.... they were busy too.... and I went a little "manicy", I hate admitting it, and I hate seeing it in myself even worse, but I know I struggle with bi-polar. It is something that I know how to manage and facing it is the first step.... going back to my "storm in my head", better today, but I slept and slept and slept.... and better.... yay!! 


I can't believe how busy I've been or how sick I got or how big my girls are and life.... been a crazy couple days and filled with pain and disappointment, but there was good as well, the girls liked their new schools!! As scary as it was, and as emotional as it was, it was good.


I thank the Lord for such amazing and wonderful daughters and thank Him for my doctor I have and that I am feeling better and for the chance to rest. As for my fibro and bi-polar, I thank God that He holds me close and never ever lets me go.... with Him I can make it through anything, but without Him, I have nothing and couldn't make it through anything!! HE IS.... EVERY REASON..... til next time... in His loving arms.....  ~B

No comments:

Post a Comment