Sunday, April 17, 2011

chronic is chronic is neverending

I have had chronic pain for 10 years now.... It started off small, ache here, pain there.... did all the MRI's, X-rays, blood tests, you name it, ive taken it! The answer I got took a few years, and I was told I have "fibromyalgia"! What?!? Is there a cure?!? Will I get better?!? I am told and read it is a non-progressive disease (meaning it won't get worse), but it sure seems that way! Once my pain peaked, it is only managable! Maybe it's because I've been sick for so long that it seems worse, but i don't know! PAIN is PAIN is PAIN!! I am tired of being sick! I couldn't even get out of bed some days if it weren't for God and my two wonderful daughters!! Chronic pain is just that... CHRONIC!! NEVER ENDING!! But so is joy! Not happiness, but joy, God's peace, God's precence! I want to feel better so bad still, and it FEElS hopeless at times, but I know it's not and I will be ok! Take care and God bless!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment