Friday, January 27, 2012

spring is right around the corner

I can't wait for spring, It has been so hard this winter.... I knew I had bursitis in my hips, but I had forgotten how bad the shots hurt and how long it took to get well also.... I have to do baby stretches as the muscles that are bothering me, are too short, hence, the bursa... but I also know, I am feeling better in other ways and know that even though it will take time, I just have to ride it out... winter's been hard, but spring is right around the corner, and the days are getting longer, and I will get better!! NEVER GIVE UP!!

To my support group on facebook: I just wanted to pop in and say hi and hope everyone is having a pain managed day.... Spring is just around the corner, it's been hard on a lot of us lately, and I want you to know, I am so blessed with this group and pray for you guys.... Knowing I'm not alone is so helpful.... The holidays are over, and we can take a deep breath! Can't wait for spring, but know that even though I may "feel" this way today, I know it won't be like this forever.... hang in there everyone!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment